- This event has passed.
The Pathway to Washington’s Future Healthcare System: A Conversation with Key Decision Makers
September 18, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join Alliance for a Healthy Washington’s celebratory virtual cocktail hour to be the first to hear what was accomplished + what’s next!
Please join us in celebrating AHW’s wins (including passing the first-in-the-nation permanent universal healthcare commission, new partners both locally and nationally) at our now virtual cocktail hour on Saturday, September 18th at 5 pm via Zoom. Hear from local and national leaders on the path forward from here and enjoy performances from local musicians.
- Commissioner Hilary Franz
- Vicki Lowe, American Indian Health Commission
- Representative Nicole Macri
- Bob Marsalli, CEO of WA Community Health
- Dr. Ben Danielson, pediatrician and Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Washington School of Medicine
- Carmen Mendez, NW Harvest
- Stephanie Anne Johnson, performer
(Hope to announce more soon!)
After registering, you will receive an email with meeting information.
Thanks to our major sponsors! If you are interested in supporting this event and the work of AHW, please contact Bevin at Bevin.McLeod@allianceforahealthywa.org today.